Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 20:47:20 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
That is the problem that folks who assume high moral positions have. They
can not allow anybody to introduce logic or intelligence into the
conversation. I pointed out how eating wild game was HEALTHIER than regular
meet at the supermarket. You obviously think it is better to get cancer and
die rather than eat an uncontaminated meat source. Are you a PETA member?

Have you ever heard of chronic wasting disease?
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/cwd/

How about Toxoplasmosis?
http://www.dnr.sc.gov/news/yr2011/oct27/oct27_toxo.html

Maybe you've heard of Bovine Tuberculosis?
http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/wildlifehabitat/deerhealth.html

Your blind assertion that deer meat is healthy is full of holes. I
wonder how many hunters take their deer meat in to have to analyzed?
My guess would be that the number approaches "0". Food and water
directed to human consumption is inspected on a regular basis.

And you're assertion that regular supermarket meat is a direct source
to cancer makes you nothing more than a nut bar.