Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Elrond Hubbard Elrond Hubbard is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Kevin Miller wrote:

Of course, at many stores one can find free range, hormone free
chicken and beef but it costs 2-3 times as much. Are you buying only
humanely
raised and killed meat Dave (and Mike)?

Pot, kettle, black?

Are you including me in Dave's position? I think I'm the only Mike
that has participated in this conversation, and I have taken the
opposing stand to Dave's.

As the whiner who started this ****storm, let me clarify:

I am not a tree hugging vegan PETA member or even a vegetarian. I suffer
no guilt for living at the top of the food chain, and and take full
advantage of my omnivore's digestive tract. I don't insist that my food be
whole grain free range fair trade organic artisanal anything - I like
French fries with my steak.

I thought it unnecessary to post a picture of a bloody dead deer on the
woodworking newsgroup, as if it were some kind of redneck Instagram. What
the ****, Dave? The wife wasn't sufficiently impressed, you need the
approval of a bunch of strangers?

Yes, the post was marked OT. As my mother would say when being pestered by
a five year old, "Just because you say 'excuse me,' it doesn't mean you're
being polite."