Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:02:48 -0600, Swingman wrote:
IOW, Dave ... if you do not personally and immediately cease swallowing
anything that was once living, you are ignoring some 100,000 years of
human physiological necessity and instinct, as well as exhibiting gross
hypocrisy ... and there isn't anything you can say to change that.

You're absolutely right, there isn't anything I can do or say to
change that. However, that doesn't for one second mean I have to sit
by quietly and not comment where I see fit.

And, however much you disapprove of my comments on hunting, there's
nothing you can say or do to change the fact that for most of us,
hunting is completely unnecessary for survival. It's done for sport
and pleasure ~ something you appear to support and in doing so,
denigrates you far more than you will ever realize.

In my opinion, you're one of the most knowledgeable people on this
newsgroup, but in this subject, it appears you like wallowing in
ignorance.