Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

Kevin Miller wrote:
On 11/26/2012 01:23 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Kevin Miller wrote:

Of course, at many stores one can find free range, hormone free
chicken and beef but it costs 2-3 times as much. Are you buying
only humanely
raised and killed meat Dave (and Mike)?

Pot, kettle, black?

Are you including me in Dave's position? I think I'm the only Mike
that has participated in this conversation, and I have taken the
opposing stand to Dave's.

Opps - sorry Mike. I thought you had posted the statement "Gotta come
down on the whining side." but now see that it was just a quote
included in your reply. Guess I need new reading glasses...

That makes it funny because it was I who introduced the word "whine" into
this thread. Damn those reading glasses...

--

-Mike-