Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message

"Dave In Texas" wrote in news:Cyqss.602815$eR7.46041@en-
nntp-16.dc1.easynews.com:

24 November, Karnes County, Texas.
Good buck, not a great buck.

Awesome dead animal picture, Dave! Your skill at using a high-powered
rifle against a creature with a brain a fraction of the size of your own is
most impressive. Glad your family will eat this winter!

That we will! Besides the backstraps I can see 75-80 pounds of smoked
venison sausage from this buck alone.
And I working on the high-powered rifle thing. If I can get them in a chute
in a pen then I can shoot a steel rod into the back of their head like they
do at cattle slaughter houses. It will save having to go look for them,
too, since they more often than not run some distance even when fatally
wounded.

Dave in South Texas
Lifetime member PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)