StephanieMH StephanieMH is offline
Junior Member

Hi, Does this mean that a squealing noise is not common unless it's a missing something that was washed? I have a Magic Chef Super and have looked on the internet but some sites are not available to me. We just bought it used and it was working fine the past 9 weeks (a load once a week), and it just started a high pitched squeal.

I thought it was the weight/size of the load, but after removing some items (light but wool coat, etc.) it still squealed during agitation. Then during spin it was quieter.

I am willing to try to repair it... and I really hope it's not completely a goner after just getting it. Only "thing" was a small wallet of cards were washed but I don't think there was anything that could intrude the crevices of the washer.

Thanks for you help!! - ideas, suggestions, etc.
stephaniemh SF, NM