Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Scalloped segmented bowl II

Leon wrote:
On 11/13/2012 4:59 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 11/13/2012 3:16 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

Did you see pics in the post I replied to?

The post that began "OK - let's try this again." did have photos
attached and they turned up. I can see them on both my home and
work networks (two different ISPs and news sources). Other's

...Kevin

I bet he is thinking, I hate it when I think it is his problem and
find out it is not. LOL

I bet he's not. I didn't see the pictures - whether I simply missed
them or whatever. If I did, it was an honest mistake so I have
nothing to be thinking about.

Give that man a trophy for attending! The scroll bar is used to
display content that will not fit on your screen. ;~)

Scroll Bars??? What in the hell will they think of next? These darned
things amaze me!

--

-Mike-