Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Scalloped segmented bowl II

Leon wrote:
On 11/12/2012 5:52 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
jloomis wrote:

OK - let's try this again. Stupid ISP didn't propagate my post from
this morning. Sigh.

When I built up the rings, I did a top half which contained the
scallop. Here's a shot of the top half, not mounted on the lathe,
and another shot of the whole bowl on the lathe but not ye turned.

The shot I posted yesterday was of the the top half on the lathe. I
was making sure it ran true when mounted before gluing on the bottom
half...
...Kevin

It's not working for you Kevin. Why not just post your pictures on
a free web picture site, like Photobucket or one of the others?

Actually I see three separate pic posts by Kevin. Maybe it is not
working for you.... Are you not seeing the 3 posts with pics?

The one I responded to is exact as it appeared. There was no photo(s)
included. OE does not have any problem with attachments and I always see
them, so it seems it has to be on Kevin's end. The binaries newsgroup in
which I read these things likewise has no problem propogating binary posts.
I had seen previous pictures he posted but this post says he was trying
again since a previous attempt failed. Well - his text came through here,
but not his pictures. Don't know what is going on, but with all of the
problems he's having it just seems easier to use a web site for images.

Did you see pics in the post I replied to?

--

-Mike-