Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Charging a portable battery pack

Thanks for the reminder. I did charge the jump pack. One news video I saw,
said I'm in the 5 to 20% chance area, for power cuts. Still, nice to have
some electric stored for use.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
That reminds me, mine needs charging. I usually

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I have a portable battery pack that uses a 15V DC
pod to charge it. That pod is currently about 300
miles from where the battery pack is.

Can I use my car battery charger by hooking it up
to the clamps on the battery pack?

If so, I have these specs and these choices. Which
should I use?

Battery Pack: 12V/15A

Charger Choices:
6 Amp, Fast Charge, Automotive/Light Truck
4 Amp, Medium Charge, Automotive
2 Amp, Trickle Charge, Lawn Tractor/Motorcycle/ATV

Thanks!