Posted to alt.home.repair
Abacab Abacab is offline

Default extra 3/8 shut off valve for sink faucet?

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...et-716374-.htm
Abacab wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

You, Abacab, are posting to a USENET newsgroup (forum) that is being
pirated by the website from which you are posting. If you choose to
participate here, please do it appropriately, and NOT from any damn
website. However, don't expect to join a room overflowing with social
skills. Sanctimony and a thin skin are not prerequisites for
"membership" in alt.home.repair.

--

I'm aware it's a USENET newsgroup. If I choose to post via the website that I ended up on via a Google search query then so be it. Perhaps you can ask Google why homeownershub.com featured before groups.google.com in the search results for solutions to inline shutoff valves. I'll admit the "responding to URL" at the top of a post is a bit ugly, but I fail to see why the source of a post is more important than its substance.

Mr. Stormin Mormon opted for a gratuitous ad hominem rather than a constructive comment, which is pointless, lame and sad.