Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default You seen one bag of mortar, seen'em all??

Existential Angst wrote:

Well, I guess it's a grout bag for Moi....

But I have another idea:
Since I have all sorts of tubing, mebbe a simple 1" tube (3/4"+ id)
with something of a plunger could be used to apply the mortar to the
wall. Put the mortar in a longish tub ( I have one of them plastic
jobbies), just scoop the tube in, and plunge the stuff out where you
want it.

Good luck in getting a meaningful amount of mortar into the tube/pipe.

--

dadiOH

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net