Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Advice on squeeking squirrelcage motor - 1 attachment

This is the squirrelcage motor in my homemade "air filtration system" that
uses 18x24" filters. The motor has started to make a high pitched
squeeking noise, and the center circular pieces here (bearings?) ar getting
really hot. Is there any way to lubricate, or salvage the motor, or do I
nee to get a new (used?) motor? This thing has had many, many hours on it,
since I use it too to circulate the air in the basement.

Any advice is appreciated!

--
Best regards
Han

Attached Thumbnails
Advice on squeeking squirrelcage motor - 1 attachment-dust-motor-jpg