Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_6_] Gunner[_6_] is offline

Default AA battery questions

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:57:21 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Ebay usually has sellers of Eneloops.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

If you have NiMH cells reading .4V, they're not likely to ever come back to
anything useful. I bought the LaCrosse charger, and I'm not sorry. Crappy
chargers will kill NiMH cells.

The cells are getting cheap enough that I simply don't bother with
troublesome ones. Coscto has good deals on Eneloop, but this week my local
store had about a millio AAAs and no AAs. I'm going to give Gunner's source
a try. I hope it's not a trap :-)

Of course its a trap. I use traps on all my people here on the
metalworking group.

Duh!

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper