Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flat-screen TV - "temporary" wall mounting

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
I quite like the idea of having my own 'standard' mount; but are they
all really the same size fitting? - ie would one suitable for the
forthcoming 49" monster also be suitable for a rather more modest 19"
model?

Yes - if you buy the right one. I recently fitted one for a pal and got it
from TLC. His set was a monster 55" or whatever, but it could have been
used with a smaller one. Not sure it would go as small as 19", though - do
they still make such a small size?

--
*How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.