Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flat-screen TV - "temporary" wall mounting

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
A new tenant of mine has asked me if he can mount his large flatscreen
TV on the wall of my property. Up until now I've always resisted such
requests because I'm concerned about damage to the (solid brick) walls
caused by multiple drill holes - tenants tend to be fairly short-term so
I'd run the risk of completely honeycombed brickwork if a new mount gets
erected every year or so.

Tell them if they do fit one the bracket complete must be left when they
move on. Your next tenant can then use it - TV sets have standard fixings.

However, if it's properly put up using Rawlbolts, it could be removed
easily with no damage to the wall.

--
*If you think this van is dirty, you should try having sex with the driver*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.