Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Oneway 2036 Lathe for Sale

In article ,
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003 9:07:31 PM UTC-4, Carol Kramer wrote:
For Sale: Oneway lathe, model 2036, 1 1/2 HP motor. Catalog price $4,305.
Need $3,000. (Relatively new - husband passed away last fall and
unfortunately did not have nearly enough time to use his new lathe). It is
in perfect condition. I took a few digital photos, which I can e-mail if
you're interested. also have many additional chucks (Oneway), tool rests
(Andrew Shimanof), and turning chisels (including new or like new Glasers,
Sorby golds, Henry Taylor, Stewart System, and more specialty tools). will
sell all accessories at a bargain price (half catalog price) and sweeten
the
deal with a load of wonderful hardwood (cherry, walnut, box elder, maple)
turning blanks, including many valuable burls.

I also have many wonderful woodturning videos (Ellsworth & others) and
books
for sale at bargain prices (half original price or less).

also for sale: Shopsmith 12" professional planer model 5047-004 on stand,
with set of 3 extra new blades. (current model sells for $950, stand extra.
will sell this one for $500).

also for sale: Grizzly 6" jointer plus roller stand (app. $470 pkg.). will
sell for $250.

Lamello biscuit joiner 101200CZ $330 new, and it is still new. sell for
$200.

many new Japanese saws (prices still on them), planes, etc. ---all for
bargain prices.

I live in Richland Center, Wisconsin and will be happy to show you the
items
any time, but I don't want to have to ship them, for obvious reasons.
....so, if you're close enough for a drive with a pick-up truck, come on
over!
--
Carol Kramer
http://www.mwt.net/~cjk

M.S. Kramer,
Is the lathe still available for sale? If so, where is it located, as
shipping on such a large item is a concern?
Thanks,
Doug Kish
Brevard, NC

Doug., please note that Carol listed this lathe for sale nearly 9 years
ago. Somehow I doubt she or it are still on the newsgroup

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv