Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Repost: Attn: Bill - Woodworking bench and shop renovation project- pictures (individual)

On 6/5/2012 8:33 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
Joe, please resize your shots before posting them.

They are BIG... and bulky.

One step at a time. At least they are not in yEnc format, and for that I wish
to thank him and apologize, not for the discussions that triggered the change,
but for any harsh words I might have written that were perceived as personal
attacks.

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/