goodturning goodturning is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by woods View Post
I'm selling a Nova Outrigger Unit that fits Teknatool Nova 3000 and
Nova DVR-XP woodlathes. I've used it a couple times. The following
blurb is from Teknatool themselves-

Solid cast iron unit helps to expand your Nova woodturning lathe
capacity. This heavy duty cast iron outboard rest unit is designed to
provide rock steady chisel support for all larger turning work up to
29" in diameter. The arm system articulates out to give adequate
clearance from the spindle for work with a thickness up to 8.5". The
arm articulates through a wide arc, and the toolrest post can be locked
along the length of the arm to allow for all shapes and sizes of
woodturning including rim turning. The unit is easily bolted in place
at the end of the headstock bed casting and requires no more room
allowance than the normal lathe because the unit is designed to be used
with the Nova 3000's and DVR's swivel headstock in front of the lathe.

Features at a glance
Fits Nova 3000, Nova DVR, Nova DVR XP, & Nova 1624-44 lathes.
Handles work up to 29" (740mm) in diameter.
Optional Accessory to lathe.
Space saving - does not add to lathe footprint.
Very quick & easy to swing into operation, giving extra capacity.
Includes instruction manual, fastenings.

This sells for $269 new. I'll sell mine for $180 plus actual FEDEX
shipping from 06455. Payment through paypal or by check. I can email a
photo if asked. Thanks for reading. I'm in central CT.
hi i know this is a old posting but i am looking for an outrigger for a nova lathe, also from ct

thanks

Last edited by goodturning : June 3rd 12 at 02:31 PM Reason: add contact email [email protected]