Posted to alt.home.repair
Duesenberg Duesenberg is offline

Default York Affinity series furnace

On 5/26/2012 10:13 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
I am considering 98% AFUE modulating furnace to replace over 18 year old
Carrier mid-efficiency furnace. Please, anyone has experience with this
York furnace? One more question, is OK mating it to Carrier a/c unit?
TIA

For what it's worth to you I had a 96% Keeprite ECM single stage gas put
in during a winter breakdown this year. It's only 60 000 BTU as that is
my need. Savings on the blower electricty is 50% as measured by my
smarter during the overnight hours, about 4 cents an hour.

Works really well with a 14 year old Coleman/EVCON 10 seer 1.5 ton a/c.

The Goodman 97% modulating gas ECM was $800 CDN more installed

Received $790 from the government for installing it and replacing the
hunk of phucking junk Coleman furnace (80%)