Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mexa Mexa is offline

Default Weller IG-102

On 26 Maj, 16:38, Uffe Bærentsen wrote:
Den 26-05-2012 07:56, Mexa skrev:

Hi Group

I got a Weller IG-102 Desoldering unit with the DS-22 iron on an
auction but i think i made a bad buy, it looks like this unit needs a
separate power unit

I have search all over the web, but i cant find any info about the
IG-102. Is there anyone out there that can give me some info about
this unit and maybe tell me what sort of power unit i need ??

Got one of those too.
This baby needs 24V AND air.
It makes its own vacuum with compressed air.

Short: It needs hookup to BOTH a compressor AND 24V

I hooked mine up to a standard Weller 24V supply and an external vacuum
pump.

--
Uffe

Thanks Uffe

So i have to buy a compressor and a power supply, well thats not going
to happen.
I just have to try and sell it again and get my facts right before i
buy anything next time