Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default (again?) screw into light socket: male--SWIVEL--female (for pointable floodlight)

David Combs wrote:
I asked something similar a year or two ago; am trying
again in case new products exist for this.

For either a floodlight-in-ceiling-"can" OR pointing-down lightbulb
socket in exhaust fan and light assembly that sits four or five
feed above the gas burners on a kitchen stove -- in either
one of those I'd like to be able to unscrew the bulb or
flood-light, replacing it with a screw-in thingie (best
name I can think of) that then has a swivel (gymbal?) from
which sticks out a light-bulb socket, into
which I can screw in either the bulb or flood-light,
and point it to wherever (nearby) I want more light.

Get an "eyeball" can.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...