Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Designing a work table - ATTN Bill "Workbench from worksmithshop.jpg" yEnc 20740 Bytes

On 05/15/2012 07:32 AM, Steve Turner wrote:
Yes, yproxy is the only method I've ever used to read yEnc within
Thunderbird. As far as I know, Thunderbird has *never* supported yEnc
natively, and I've never seen a plugin (or add-on, or extension, or

I've never used an add-on, but have viewed single part yEnc posts for
years in T-bird. It's just the multi-part posts that were problematic.
I don't know if this latest post was single or multi-part but suspect
the latter, as yEnc hasn't been an issue for me in ages and all I use is
T-bird...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller