Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wheels on table saw

So, here's what I have on my tablesaw. These are 8" Harbor Freight pnumatic
tires. I though they would work better over my garage floor than hard
rubber. If I had to do it again, I'd probably use 5" hard rubber. I only
have to lift a couple of inches on the front of the saw to get the frame off
the floor for complete free-wheeling. When it is at rest, all four legs
carry full weight on the floor, for stability. Just mount the wheels so
that they just touch the floor while the legs are at rest on the floor.
Note that the axil is behind the rear leg. That is important to reduce the
amount of lift required.

--

-Mike-