Swingman

Default Read the Intro...Ouch!

"dave in fairfax" wrote in message
Dave Balderstone wrote:
I believe peafowl are commonly used as same in some countries. But
geese, them buggers can break a bone if they come at you hard. Mean
bastids.

Attack geese are dangerous, but a stick or a kick to the head
settles them right down. Used to walk through a flock of them
twice a day when I lived in CT. The upside is goose dinner and no
regrets.

Just walking by a mama goose sitting on a nest is enough to make a grown man
walk softly, and quickly, IIRC. As a kid, when we were gathering eggs, I was
always amazed how a mouth with no visible teeth could cause so much pain .

Goose dinner is good, however.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/04