Doug Miller

Default Read the Intro...Ouch!

In article rs.com, (Robert Bonomi) wrote:
Not that it matters to _this_ crowd, but it's a simple spelling
error. "pea fowl" is what was meant. It's the term for
referring to both 'peacocks' and their female counterparts ("pea hens")

Years back, SMWBO and I were playing Trivial Pursuit with two other couples,
and she got the question "What's a female peacock called?"

Her answer: "It's a pea c*nt!"

The game didn't resume for another ten minutes.

(She does know what it's really called.)

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com