Larry Jaques

Default Read the Intro...Ouch!

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:44:39 -0700, philski
brought forth from the murky depths:

philski wrote:

Guys,
I came across this site while visiting the flyfishing newsgroup...
What the heck are they advertising anyway?

Philski

I forgot the URL...

Sorry:

http://www.cammarch.co.uk/

What part of "The Cammarch Hotel" don't you understand?
They're a bread and beckfast, of course, philski. And
the 6x7' suites are all thoroughly modern (now with
-heating- and -electricity-!)

They're in SERIOUS need of a copywriter because of their
run-on sentences you know what I mean guys I thought you
would?

"were guests can relax, feed the fish and pee fowl"
"****in' chickens" isn't a familiar phrase. I wonder if
Andy Dingley could 'splain that for us O'er the Ponders.

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown