Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Rocking Chairs

On 4/20/2012 7:46 PM, Dr. Deb wrote:

G.W. Ross wrote:

Dr. Deb wrote:

The Miller chair is by Jeff Miller of Chicago and insprired my attempts
at the two prototypes.

Deb

Very good work--and a lot of it from the appearance. Yours looks more
light and airy than the dark one. Where did you find the awesome
wallpaper?

If you are talking about the particle board, those pictures were shot in the
shed which hosts my woodshop. Years ago we divided the shed into the
woodshop and a living space. The paritcle board just seemed to fit the
ambiance in the living space. :-)

OSB ... never seen anyone finish it with a clear coat before. I like it.

BTW, the chair is spectacular.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010