Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
G.W. Ross G.W. Ross is offline

Default Rocking Chairs - 1 attachment

Steve wrote:
Zz wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 06:27:53 -0400, "G.W.
wrote:

Where did you find the awesome wallpaper?

There's a restaraunt in San Rafael, CA, called "Toast". It's fairly
upscale (with a GORGEOUS hostess, but I digress......)

The walls and bar decor are made of MDF with randomly placed and
randomly sized holes, finished with poly or whatever, an attempt to
make the walls look like "toast". In a word: HOKEY.

Food was mediocre. I'll go back though, to ogle the hostess.

Here is a photo I found online

Not good enough. Where is the hostess?

--
G.W. Ross

The older I get, the better I used to be.