Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default My door latches all have very sharp edges

On 16/04/2012 11:36, Roger Mills wrote:

I've just felt a representative sample of mine, and they all have a
slight radius on the ends - no chisel points! I don't know what make
mine are - they've been there for decades. Maybe newer improved(!) ones
have this problem?

On the "new" ones it's the corners that have got me. a swift rounding
off of the corners does the trick and doesn't reduce the efficiency of
the catch. Shame you don't have the choice of paying more for decent
quality in the Highstreet Sheds. I'm getting fed up with this "cheapest
prices for useless crap" society we've become.

--
http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk - Fitness+Gym Equipment.
Commercial Gym Equipment Made In England !!