Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sony SVO-5800 Jamming (Left Shuttle and Back Tension Arm BlockEach Other)

On Apr 15, 2:54*pm, Mike S wrote:

BTW, is there any online store where Nye Oil II is available? *If

not, are there any retail chains that carry it?

The few times I've purchased Nye products was through TAI. You can
find this through the Nye website under "contact" small volume
orders

http://www.lubekits.com/

Select Nye products on the right and on the next screen top center
"Nye Oil II"

BTW I'm just now finishing up a 2 oz bottle first opened in 1997.
Also, the Sony field service techs in LA were getting Nye Oil II from
me because they know the Sony oil isn't that good and this stuff is
first rate. I find a medical syringe like for insulin shots works
great for very tiny drops which is usually all that's needed. I run
alcohol through the syringe to clean it of medicine.