Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default the importance of truly clean contacts

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:31:47 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

PS: I had an odd problem with my HP 4530s notebook. When I called over the
weekend for help, I was treated courteously by someone who listened to what
I had to say, and told me that other people had had the same problem. So
don't tell me I don't know how to treat people.

When I have a problem, I expect the people assisting me to pretty much bend
over backwards. I do not expect lame excuses, and if I get them, I tell the
people how I feel.

Expecting them to bend over backwards is a 1950s and earlier approach. Nor
do i tolerate lame excuses. I do require civility and appropriate
non-servicability of the [already obsolete when you bought it] product).

?-)