Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Marshall = Scam Business

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily = Lying Psycho Pig "

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

You see ? There you go again - quoting **** that was never actually
said

" I too have been repairing their products since the seventies, and met
Jim on
several occasions in the early days through a mutual friend (their UK
factory is close to where I live). I always found him quite a
decent-seeming guy with what appeared to be a genuine passion .. "

** Go **** your mother - you retarded, criminal, stinking pile of
autism ****ed pommy garbage.

You're such a hoot, Philip. As ever, you don't like it when you are
exposed for the total **** that you are, do you ? I would actually have a
hard time ****ing my mother, as she died fairly recently ...

** It would not put it past a pommy scumbag like you to try.

"It ? " Slow down, Philip, you're trying to make your two fingers fly over
that drool-covered keyboard, too fast ...

No asylum for the criminally insane would consider taking on this raving
maniac.

Far too far gone to even bother hosing it down when it ****s all over
itself.

... Phil

You really should stop talking about yourself in such negative terms,
Philip. And me, the criminal ? I would suggest that you delve back into your
own past to find that you are either descended from a criminal scumbag that
we saw fit to deport, or a ten quid immigrant that couldn't make it here ...
Either way, ultimate losers, like yourself.

Arfa