Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Marshall = Scam Business

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily = Lying Pig "

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

You see ? There you go again - quoting **** that was never actually said

" I too have been repairing their products since the seventies, and met
Jim on
several occasions in the early days through a mutual friend (their UK
factory is close to where I live). I always found him quite a
decent-seeming guy with what appeared to be a genuine passion .. "

** Go **** your mother - you retarded, criminal, stinking pile of autism
****ed pommy garbage.

.... Phil

You're such a hoot, Philip. As ever, you don't like it when you are exposed
for the total **** that you are, do you ? I would actually have a hard time
****ing my mother, as she died fairly recently ...

Shame you can't help us all out, by quietly doing the same.

Arfa