Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default End of a little piece of history ...

Sad to learn of the passing of Jim Marshall this week, after him not being
very well for some time now. He was 88 years old.

I know that we are sometimes less than kind on here about some of his
company's products, and certainly with some justification in many cases, but
the fact remains that over the years, his amplification products have had a
significant impact on the music business, and overall, have been up there
with the best. Condolences to his family.

RIP, Jim ... :-(

Arfa