Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Off Topic: Compressors and Computers

On 4/3/2012 2:36 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
"Lee Michaels"leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net writes:

I could probably get by with a can of compressed air.

Indeed. If your computer is in an environment where blowing it out
more than every 6 months is necessary, move the computer or clean up
the environment.

Compressor is way overkill.

Disagree. I've used canned air several times on computers with marginal
results, then took a 40 PSI blow gun from a compressor to the very same
computer and blew out all kinds of residual crap that the canned air couldn't
touch.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.