Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
geoff geoff is offline

Default How to get out of shopping with your wife

Geee...............Who would have thought that was made up!!!

:}

"asdfasdf" wrote in message ...

While this is humorous it is a made up story.

http://www.snopes.com/humor/letters/spree.asp

On 3/29/2012 3:38 PM, charlie b wrote:
This from Mark Mandell's post to WoodCentral
Do not be drinking anything when reading what
follows

"After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to
Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and
preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like
most women - - she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the
following letter from the local Wal-Mart.

snip