Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Joel[_2_] Michael Joel[_2_] is offline

Default Solar update for 1st quarter

Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Michael Joel writes:

SNIP

I think my math made enough sense.
I don't want to quibble over terms but I think if you understand what I
said you wouldn't say that 24kw for 30 days would melt the wires. The
24kw was the days cumulative watts (which my math made clear).

All energy was expressed in watts until a final conversion to kwh...
Kilowatt Hour: noun - :A unit of energy equal to the work done by a
power of 1000 watts operating for one hour
Kilowatt: noun - A unit of power equal to 1000 watts

.... but for someone simply wanting to calc their bill and not planning a
wiring system (as the discussion) dividing watts by 1000 is kwh.

--

Michael Joel

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes,
His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen,
being understood through what has been made,
so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God,
they did not honor Him as God, or give thanks; but they became
futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- Romans 1:20-21 (NASB)

parksfamily2 ------ ---- --- gmail ----- ----- com
replace dashes with correct symbols