Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Citronic Digi 16P mixer amp maybe 2007

I misread the datasheet , not enough Vcc for IC startup. Local vibration
from me must have been the camel's straw for a hot-side, luckily industry
standard voltage regulator once I could read the label, and its downside
electro, after having been cooked in service. Replaced and we have power
again. Now to take some quiescent DC readings on ps coldside and one of the
PA as there is nothing technical out there on these amps.
So fluourescent supply ICs can be used for controlling power amplifier SMPS
Tx