Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Smith[_12_] John Smith[_12_] is offline

Default GE Fanuc servo amp

"Gordon S. Hlavenka" wrote in message

Can anybody point me in the right direction for some documentation? I've
found multi-hundred-page pdfs explaining how to use the high-level
software to program a whole GE Fanuc robotic system, but I don't _have_ a
whole system. All I've got is this one servo amp and a very well-stocked
workbench.

After a visual inspection and a check of any easy-to-check power components
I'd move to Google.
http://www.google.com/#q=A06B-6079-H...service+manual
I didn't see a service manual but there are various pdfs which you may or
may not have seen.

Old guy

--
Gordon S. Hlavenka O- http://www.crashelex.com
"I might have run 'amok' against society; but I preferred that society