Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] PlainBill@yawhoo.com is offline

Default IC

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:13:24 -0600, "Vincent Schmitt"
wrote:

Hi!
I need to know if anyone knows where I ca get an IC for a Acuvibe
Massager Mdl 5005C IC#D75402AC.
Vince

One problem with requests like yours is the information is sparse.

What package is it in (16 pin DIP, 28 pin dip, 44 pin QFP, something
designed to mount to a heat sink, etc)? It MIGHT be a µPD75402ACT,
which is a NEC 4 bit microcomputer. If it is, you are either very
lucky or SOL, depending on your point of view. The microcomputer's
programming is on an internal ROM, without the code it's just a hunk
of sand. Either the owner will have to buy herself a replacement or
you must provide the action.

PlainBill