Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP Laserjet bumper sticker remover

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:39:31 -0400, Rich Webb
wrote:

Laser ablation! Of course, not something one would have sitting around
in the average garage workshop ...

No problem. We have various local tech shops that offer their members
the use of sophisticated and expensive equipment.
http://makersfactory.com
http://makersfactory.com/equipment/
They have a nice Epilog 10 watt laser.

Over the hill, in Silly Clone Valley, is the better equipped Tech
Shop.
http://www.techshop.ws

However, I question the efficiency of spending time and money getting
qualified on the laser, in order to clean up about $30 worth of
plastic parts. Of course, that assumes that the darker rubberish goo
will vaporize and not melt the plastic.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#