Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] twitter.twatter@eatshit.com is offline

Default 80 year old House- question about large bow window- large window sill-4 feet wide on inside..

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:21:12 -0700 (PDT), KOS
wrote:

Hi,
Ive got an old house... with a large bow window.. On the inside I have a long window sill

that hugs the bow window- it is long and wide- approx 4 feet wide... I
am painting the sill and window but noticed some holes on ths sill maybe
5 holes.. Was these a reson for these holes? some type of ventilation?
They are the size of a screw? I was just wondering if this was standard
practice for older homes- that is to drill hole in the sill??
Thanks
KOS

The former owner was single and needed sex!!!