Posted to sci.electronics.repair
isw isw is offline

Default looking for a simple pendulum driver circuit

In article , "Bill M" wrote:

I just installed a quartz battery movement into a wall clock that once had a
mechanical movement. I lost the pendulum capability and I'd like to find a
simple circuit that would move the pendulum with the same speed as in a
normal clock. I'd like to use the same pendulum the clock used before I
replaced the movement, which is 3" diameter bob and 12" long. The circuit
would be best powered from a single or double C or D batteries. Anyone have
any ideas or links?

Try this:

http://www.sparkbangbuzz.com/els/magkick-el.htm

I built one, and it works as advertised.

Isaac