bosaka bosaka is offline
Junior Member

Location: Japan

A mix bunch of answers, I expected a welcome or don't come round here and advertise. However entertaining so thanks.

I purposely did not mention which company I represent and I am not based in the UK. I just wanted to get some opinions that I could follow up on.

I am far too old and lazy to work hard for my employer. I will do enough to make it look like I am productive and occupy my time at work tinkering about.

If there is a way to make a gun into a water pistol I would be interested and if I can get it to multi-task and blow up balloons all the better.