On Mar 13, 11:47*pm, John Robertson wrote:
Hi guys can anyone ID this transistor?
It appears to be SK TF640m if so what is it exactly and are there
substitutes that I can get for it?
*Thanks so much!
Is this off a Pachinko game of some sort?
* * (Please post followups or tech enquiries to the newsgroup)
* John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
* Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
* * * * * * * * * * *www.flippers.com
* * * *"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."
Yes, it is a coin op Pachinko but not the same as the "Computer"