Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

Default OT Grumpy old man. Moan mutter grumble ...

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
When I had to change a bulb in my Chevrolet about five years ago, it went
in
pretty easily, and the alignment was okay. Whatever problems I had were
due
to lack of familiarity, not something inherently bad with the system.

Just to add to the rant - I hate those eerie bluish headlights that seem to
follow you like the eyes of a portrait in an old horror movie.

ALSO hate overly bright headlights. Good for the person using them, bad for
everyone else.

I see some cars with up to SIX headlights. Another pet peeve.

Mark Z.