Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Raspberry Pi test equipment ideas?

"N_Cook" wrote in message
When he gets one , on order, a friend will make an audio analyser.
If I had the time I'd try making a nearer universal
exerciser/interrogator/hacker for IR remote control receivers that do not
respond to "universal" remotes or have info in JP1 or LIRC collections.
What would be possible without too much additional interface hardware?

Is he considering using a LCD display (i.e. lines of characters, not a TV
type thing) or will he simply connect the HDMI or composite video to a
monitor?

Doesn't at first look to me that using an LCD display (for portability)
would be that easy to implement.

Cheers,

Gareth.