Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Schematic For Recotron Wireless Speakers?

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:11:36 GMT, Doug White wrote:

josephkk wrote in
:

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:19:38 GMT, Doug White
wrote:

Franc Zabkar wrote in
:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:43:17 GMT, Doug White
put finger to keyboard and composed:

The ID is CLV-A900R.

I only managed to find user manuals for the Advent AW820 and AW810,
but I'm not sure if they match your model:

http://www.radioshack.com/graphics/u...Manuals/400146
3_PM_EN.pdf
http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...oc73/73257.pdf

http://support.radioshack.com/produc...asp?Name=Home_
Speaker_Systems&ID=003008002

I also turned up a blank when I searched for RadioShack circuits for
cat #400-1463 and #40-1463 at the FCC database.

- Franc Zabkar

Thanks. I have the user manuals, but I need to modify the circuitry &
was hoping I wouldn't have to sort it out the old fashioned way. No
big

deal. At some point, tracing out the necessary signal paths is
quicker than tracking down the schematic. I think we've hit that
point.

Doug White

Wireless speakers usually have a matching transmitter. Do you have
one?

Yes, but the modifications I want to make are to the audio circuitry in
the speakers.

Doug White

My idea was to open it up and see what you can figure out from the
transmitter circuitry. Also you could run the transmitter and see what it
is transmitting. (maybe you have a spectrum analyzer or a emc reviewer)

?-)