Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Any turners in Racine, WI?

In article ,
Gramp's shop wrote:

I'm finally giving in to my curiosity about turning and am picking up a
midi-lathe and a good set of tools in a few days. Would like to network
with turners in SE Wisconsin. It seems like the closest club is a bit
out of comfortable driving range. I can be reached at lawrence dot r
dot tarnoff at gmail dot com.

Not surprising, many non-urban areas have few clubs

Of course you could start one... A guy I know moved to a town in Montana
where the closest club was 200 miles away, so he started a club. They
have about 25 members now

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv