Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default Schematic For Recotron Wireless Speakers?

On 26/02/2012 13:22, Doug White wrote:
These things were also sold under the Advent and Radio Shack name. They
run on 900 MHz. I have the owner's manual, but it doesn't include any
repair info. I actually want to bypass RF and just use them as battery
powered speakers. I'm sure I could trace it out, but it would be easier if
I had a schematic, and I'm curious about the inner workings of the RF as
well.

FCC ID printed anywhere? As a wireless device, the whole thing could be
documented within the FCC's online database.

--
Adrian C